Sunday, March 2, 2014

Join me at Bren Michelle Design

Sadly, Kitty as a Picture blog has come to an end, because I simply cannot find the time for it. I need to focus my energy on my own design work and blog. You can find me at Bren Michelle, where I showcase some of my designs, and share my thoughts, inspirations, books I love, and more.
Thank you to all my readers; thanks to everyone who has taken the time to comment or to send me kind emails expressing your enjoyment of Kitty as a Picture; and a huge thanks to all the wonderful artists, designers and publishers who gave me permission to share their incredible designs, illustrations and publications.
To finish I'd like to share a little of my work. If you like it, please join me over at Bren Michelle.

Design by Bren Michelle

Design by Bren Michelle

Design by Bren Michelle

Design by Bren Michelle

Swan Collection by Bren Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment