Saturday, November 30, 2013

Count Down to Christmas with Binny Talib

Award-winning illustrator Binny Talib has put together the most delightful and amusing advent calendar suitable for iPhones and iPads. It's a no-brainer at the bargain price of ninety nine cents ($AU). I am naughty (one of those open-presents-early kind of girl!) and have had a bit of a sneak peek before my children get their hands on it, and I can say with absolute conviction that my kids are going to love it!

Binny Talib Advent Calendar 2013 (screenshot)

The calendar features this lovely street-scape (below) with a surprise game or activity for each day leading up to Christmas. It is beautifully illustrated, super-cute, and made me giggle. 

Binny Talib Advent Calendar 2013 (screenshot)

Binny Talib Advent Calendar 2013 (screenshot)

 Binny Talib Advent Calendar 2013 (screenshot)


I am so excited to be able to share this with my kids; how wonderful that the magic of Christmas can start already. Tomorrow December is here, and in my family we will be venturing out to find a beautiful Christmas tree for our lounge room. The lights, the decorations, the music, the joy on those little faces...oh yay! Let the countdown begin!

Purchase the Binny Talib Advent Calendar at iTunes or at Google Play. Keep up to date with Binny's news over at her blog and website.

No comments:

Post a Comment