Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Super-cute Dress-Up-Dolls by Adolie Day

Thanks to Nataly at Chocovenyl for sharing these super-cute Dress-Up-Doll wall stickers with me. They are by Adolie Day - a French artist who has designed for Kenzo and Catmini, published books, exhibited in Bon Marche Paris, Galeries Lafayettte and more. 

Dress-up Dolls Wall Stickers by Adolie Day
Dress-up Dolls Wall Stickers by Adolie Day

The Dress-up-dolls can work like a puzzle - swap heads and legs, mix them up and match the pieces. There are eight dolls in total: Snow White, Red Riding Hood, Fairy, Ballerina, Princess, Cat Girl, Mouse Girl and of course Super Girl! You'll find them at Chocovenyl, You may also like to visit Adolie Day's blog to see more of her work, or learn more about her via her US agent Lilla Rogers.

5 comments:

  1. wow very very cute indeed wonder if i could get away with those on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be nice if we could swap our heads and/or legs . . . :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Judy! Which would u choose? Both for me I think ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow very cute stickers, I would like to have them to put them in my room, they are a good vintage design but so sweet at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so cute, very vintage but at the same time so sweet, I really want them for my room

    ReplyDelete