Thursday, October 4, 2012

Elizabeth Gilbert Speaks About Your Elusive Creative Genius

Things have been a little quiet here on Kitty as a Picture lately, not through lack of inspiration - quite the opposite! One of the many things that has kept me from blogging lately is that I've been working my way through Module 1 of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design (and thoroughly enjoying it). The module just finished and I am taking a short break away with the kids at the moment. I don't have the usual surface pattern/illustration post for you today, but I would like to share a video that one of my fellow students shared with me; it features Elizabeth Gilbert, author of the bestseller Eat Pray, Love, speaking about the creative process, fear, and the elusive creative genius. I really enjoyed this - it's fascinating, humorous, and inspiring.
Enjoy!



If you have any trouble viewing this video here you will find the page at TED - Ideas Worth Spreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment