Saturday, September 1, 2012

Orla Kiely Autumn/Winter 12

There were a few excited, sharp intakes of breath from me as I explored the Orla Kiely Autumn/Winter 12 collection. There are certainly more than a few pieces I covet for my wardrobe, including a stunning Boucle Coat that I have fallen head-over-heels in love with. But the focus of my blog is surface pattern design, and there is no shortage of breathtaking design in that area either. Here are a few images that I love, featuring print designs, from the Orla Kiely Autumn-Winter 12 collection and lookbook:

Orla Kiely Cute As a Fox Print, Autumn/Winter 12 (with logo overlay)

From the Orla Kiely Autumn/Winter 12 Lookbook

From the Orla Kiely Autumn/Winter 12 Lookbook

Orla Kiely Hidden Hedgehog Print Silk Crepe Neck Tie Blouse,
Autumn/Winter 12

Left: Orla Kiely Hidden Hedgehog Print Silk Crepe Pleat Collar Blouse

Orla Kiely Oak Tree Print, Autumn/Winter 12

Orla Kiely Oak Tree Print Dresses, Autumn/Winter 12

From the Orla Kiely Autumn/Winter Lookbook 

From the Orla Kiely Autumn/Winter 12 Lookbook

Orla Kiely Winter Wallflower Print Cosmetic Bags

Orla Kiely Cute As a Fox Print Cosmetic Bag and Wash Bag

There is a pain in my heart that my budget won't allow me to own all these beautiful things, but at least I have had the pleasure of a lengthy peruse! Don't pause another moment; hop over to the Orla Kiely website to see the entire collection which I guarantee is time well spent (and money well spent if you can!)

No comments:

Post a Comment