Sunday, August 26, 2012

To School in Style with Nobodinoz

Just a super-quick post today because I am trying to organise my life before I begin the ECourse The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design tomorrow!
I love these cute backpacks at Spanish Nobodinoz Kid Art Design Store. I like them because they are so simple, yet they have plenty of personality.

 Kenya Zorro Backpack at Nobodinoz

Kenya Lynx Backpack at Nobodinoz

 Kenya Bear Backpack at Nobodinoz

Kenya Red Panda Backpack at Nobodinoz

Very cute! Well, off to organise my chaotic house now. I will be blogging throuhout the course when I can fit it in. Life is too unpredictable for me to be able to blog to a schedule at the moment, so the best way to keep up to date with Kitty as a Picture is to follow me on Facebook or Twitter. Bye for now!

Thank you to Nobodinoz for allowing Kitty as a Picture Illustration adn Surface Pattern Design Blog permission to publish images from their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment