Sunday, July 22, 2012

Printed Fashion: Mini Boden Autumn Winter 2012

All kinds of chaos kept me from my beloved blog over the last few days, but back to it now with Mini Boden's Autumn/Winter collection which I have been looking forward to for some time. This season I am most inspired by some knitwear items which are unbelievably cute featuring sweet graphics, well chosen colours, and handsome stripes. I'm also drawn to a couple of colourful prints, particularly two bold modern florals. Lovely! See for yourself:

Mini Boden, Autumn Winter 2012

Mini Boden, Autumn Winter 2012

Mini Boden, Autumn Winter 2012

Mini Boden, Autumn Winter 2012

Mini Boden, Autumn Winter 2012

Mini Boden, Autumn Winter 2012

Mini Boden, Autumn Winter 2012

I've shown you a few of my favourites from Mini Boden but I've barely touched on the extensive range available. There are also new Autumn collections in the Johnnieb range for teenagers, as well as Boden for women and men, so check it all out at the Boden website!

Many thanks to the Boden Press Office for allowing Kitty as a Picture Illustration and Surface Design Blog permission to publish these images.

3 comments:

  1. I love those colorful dresses and boots... dam.. i've got a son he won't like floral prints on his shirts or trousers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL,that is why I had one of each ;) Though I have to say, boys clothes are not nearly as exciting.

    ReplyDelete