Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pattern: Go Benny Go Retro Televisions

Very occasionally I would like to share some of my own work with readers. Most of my designs are commissioned and generally I won't show those designs, but I have started to document some of my personal designs on my other blog under the label gobennygo.
I have just opened a Go Benny Go Spoonflower store and am eagerly awaiting swatches so that I can see the final product and make the designs available for purchase. Retro Televisions are my most recent fabric designs, created in collaboration with my partner Mike.

 
gobennygo Retro Televisions Mustard/Teal Green

Retro Televisions comes in four colourways and each has a coordinating fabric as above.

gobennygo Retro Televisions Red/Grey

gobennygo Retro Televisions Dusty Pink/Mint

gobennygo Retro Televisions Grey/Teal Blue

Until now my designs have been printed with screens, so I was unsure how the digital printing at Spoonflower would affect colours. I have conducted a little experiment, and if interested you can read about it here.

Here are a couple more of my fabric designs under the name gobennygo. The first design appears to be an abstract geometric, but on closer examination is made up of cotton reels, thread, and buttons.

gobennygo cotton reels fabric design

gobennygo graphic flower -multi, fabric design

Graphic Flower will be available in five colourways: blush, orange, turquoise, and mustard. All of the designs above will soon be available at the Go Benny Go Spoonflower store. If you would like to keep up to date with new gobennygo designs you can visit the gobennygo blog, or to see the current range of printed canvases, cards and reward charts you can visit the gobennygo website

No comments:

Post a Comment