Monday, July 2, 2012

Apologies! And a little explanation...

What a day! Not my best-ever in history. I woke up feeling sick and wishing I could return to bed, but having a toddler and baby to care for certainly ruled that out. After breakfast I had a quick look at Twitter and found a message from an artist I like and follow. She had sent me a link, and in my ill hazy state I clicked on it. Twitter asked me to sign in again,which I did. Whoops. Big whoops. This was a scam, clearly not intentionally sent by the artist I liked - and I had just given away my Twitter password. Next thing my Twitter account starts tweeting spam. AND the bit that really hurts is that it sent strange messages out to some of my followers with the same nasty link in it. Ohhhh...angry! I have changed my password and deleted the spam but I am still reeling over it. I would like to offer my sincere apologies to any of my followers who recieved one of those messages.

1 comment:

  1. It sucks when things like this happen with websites we trust and regularly use! It happens all the time unfortunately and to my boyfriend too a few weeks back! I'm sure everyone understands - its just one of those things :)

    ReplyDelete