Saturday, June 16, 2012

Print and Decoration - Resort 2013 Collections

Today I have put together a gallery of my favourite garments and images from recent fashion show coverage by Vogue Australia and Vogue UK. True to the theme of my blog, I have selected only those garments that feature stand-out prints or decoration. The images I have chosen do not necessarily represent emerging trends throughout the shows, but are chosen simply for their appeal to me personally. Readers who have followed Kitty as a Picture from its beginning will be surprised to see women's fashion; my career shift from the children's gift and clothing industry into fabric design has extended my interest in surface design to all fashion.

A close up of a paint and floral photo collage print from
Preen Resort 2013 Image Source: WGSN

Preen Resort 2013

Anna Sui Resort 2013

Marc Jacobs Resort 2013

J.Mendel Resort 2013

Diesel Black Gold Resort 2013

Erdem Resort 2013 

Roksanda Ilincic Resort 2013

BCBG Max Azria Resort 2013

Tory Burch Resort 2013

Valentino Resort 2013

 Spring/Summer 2013, Orla Kiely - Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment