Thursday, May 17, 2012

Surface Design by Go Benny Go

I design under the name Go Benny Go, and I am thinking about selling some of my experiments in fabric design and surface pattern. Most of the design I do is commissioned, but I do occasionally work on fabric designs just-for-fun. I'll show some of these on Kitty as a Picture, but it would be interesting to try Spoonflower. I welcome any comments from Spoonflower designers and customers, as I think it is a brilliant concept and would love to know what your experience of it is.

Designed by me (Go Benny Go) for Cheeky Monkey

Designed by me (Go Benny Go)

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, these are gorgeous!!! Wow - beautiful work. Can't wait to see where you take it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so charming. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete