Thursday, May 10, 2012

Flower Dreams by Skinny laMinx

Terrible terrible me. I have been drooling over this new collection by Skinny laMinx since I received the newsletter in mid-April, but I have only just gotten around to posting it. Here it is in all its deliciousness just in case you haven't discovered it yet...


Flower Fields by Skinny laMinx; part of the Flower Dreams collection

Orla (solid) by Skinny laMinx; part of the Flower Dreams collection

Wild Flowers by Skinny laMinx; part of the Flower Dreams collection


Pincushion by Skinny laMinx; part of the Flower Dreams collection

I'm quietly imagining my house decorated with Orla (solid) curtains, and a stack of Flower Fields cushions...drool! I love the colour palette Heather chose for this collection - it's just so practical for interiors but delicious too. I think Skinny laMinx just gets better and better with each collection.

Skinny laMinx is the creation of illustrator/designer Heather Moore. She is based in Cape Town, South Africa. Visit her store in Cape Town, her online shop, or her Etsy store to see all of the wonderful Skinny la Minx goodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment