Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Colour and Charm - Designer Maia Ferrell

I fell in love with the work of Maia Ferrell this week when visiting Print and Pattern. I'm particularly drawn to art with interesting and clever use of colour at the moment, so it is no surprise that Maia's work leapt out at me. Then I became fascinated with the exquisite detail within her work. WOW, what can I say except that I am in awe...

Living Room, by Maia Ferrell

Bedroom, by Maia Ferrell

Kitchen, by Maia Ferrell

Laundry Room, by Maia Ferrell

Artist: Maia Ferrell

Artist: Maia Ferrell

Artist: Maia Ferrell

You can learn more about Maia and view her portfolio at her website, or visit her Etsy store to purchase some of these striking pieces.

Many thanks to Maia for allowing Kitty as a Picture Illustration and Surface Design Blog to publish these images.

1 comment: