Monday, May 2, 2011

Kids' Bedroom Ideas: Noosh and Down to the Woods

My daughter and I are decorating a set of cardboard letters with paint, felt pens, and glitter, and we will eventually pin them up on the wall of her bedroom. They are fun to make, but for a polished look and a more permanent fixture I like the Noosh Gigi Alphabet. The option to be creative is still there - each letter is handcrafted in MDF and comes in a raw finish, so they can be painted any colour. The collection spans a huge 2.5m x 1.5m of wall making them a feature of the room.

Gigi Alphabet by Noosh
Picture copyright of Lilly & Lolly

Gigi Alphabet by Noosh

If you prefer something more sophisticated than an alphabet, Noosh have two geometric designs in their range. They too can be custom painted by you to be the perfect fit for your home. Purchase one or more sets and place the designs in any arrangement to personalise them further.

Joey Geo Shapes by Noosh (seven pieces per set)

Poppy Teardrops by Noosh (six pieces per set)

Poppy Teardrops by Noosh (six pieces per set)
Picture copyright of Lilly & Lolly
  
I spotted the Noosh wall designs at Australian online store The Little Kidz Closet.
And I'm not sure, but in the above photo I think I spot a Little Lamb Freckle Rug?  

Little Lamb Freckle Rug by Down to the Woods

Little Lamb Freckle Rug by Down to the Woods

These divine rugs are designed by a young Australian company called Down to the Woods. They are handmade in Nepal from pure wool, and each one is unique. They are available in three sizes and can be purchased through Lark. Lark also has a matching Little Lamb Freckle Garland; 3 metres of pure gorgeousness!

Little Lamb Freckle Garland by Down to the Woods

Little Lamb Freckle Garland by Down to the Woods

Kids' rooms can be so much fun now, and there are never-ending possibilities for decorating. I love kids' bedrooms to be colourful, and I like the idea of the child having some input. Trouble is, given the choice, I think my daughter would choose pink. Pink pink pink. It's hard to get away from it when you have a girl! 

Thanks to Lark, Lilly & Lolly, and The Little Kidz Closet for allowing Kitty as a Picture Kids' Design Blog permission to publish these images. 

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, I really want one of those rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Noosh Gigi Alphabet bedroom layout. I think I will need to setup my kids’ bedroom using that design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Poppy Teardrops by Noosh.Its very sophisticated and can work very well with any wall colour adding style to it
    JMF Bedroom Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is that bunk bed from??? its gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete