Thursday, May 19, 2011

Go Benny Go - A Teeny-Tiny Preview!

If you've noticed that I am not posting as frequently at the moment, it is (among other things) because I am working hard on my children's label Go Benny Go which is nearly ready for release. I still have a lot of work to do, but I hope to launch before the end of June. Yippee!

Teeny-tiny peeks at Go Benny Go - coming soon!  

Insy-winsy teeny-weeny glimpses of the Go Benny Go goodies to come!

Go Benny Go - kids' wall art, greeting cards and more - is coming!
Bringing you more soon.

All images are the copyright of Go Benny Go, 2011.

7 comments:

  1. ooh, it looks very exciting! good luck; can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours and designs are gorgeous. Hopefully we may see you on Trifle soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Benny Go! So far I love what I see, can't wait to see everything! Very exciting. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute designs, I like the style, reminds of childrens books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I can't wait until the end of the month....fantastic work x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nic Nic! It's coming right up - all ready, getting the post ready now...Brenda

    ReplyDelete