Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Albetta and Cheeky Monkey, Winter 2011

Bambina began as one of the most beautiful online baby stores in New Zealand, and has now opened an equally exciting retail store in Birkenhead. I try not to go over there too often in order to preserve my finances - it is hard to resist buying everything in sight! Lucky for me, I get a generous discount owing to the fact that the store is owned by my sister :)  I'll be making a few trips to Bambina over the next month to stock up on Winter fashion for my 2 year old daughter, as the new Winter collections are going to start arriving shortly.

Albetta Autumn/Winter Collection 2011 (NZ and Australia)

Albetta is the label I am quick to snap up each season. I am always impressed with the high quality of workmanship on the garments. As well as superb fabric design, Albetta excels at intricate applique and embroidery.

Albetta Autumn/Winter Collection 2011 (NZ and Australia)

Readers who have followed Kitty as a Picture from the beginning will remember I introduced the gorgeous Albetta Little Red Riding Hood Print a few months back, as I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview. You can read the New Season Fabric Designs by Albetta article here.

Cheeky Monkey Autumn/Winter 2011

The new Cheeky Monkey collection is arriving in about a month's time and Bambina will carry the full range. A very sweet collection of fabrics feature on the bibs and on the t-shirt appliques. The same fabrics are used as trims on other garments in the collection, such as dresses and jeans, tying the collection together beautifully.  


Cheeky Monkey Autumn/Winter 2011

Many more fantastic labels will be stocking the Bambina shelves over Autumn and Winter. The great news is that you can get a discount too! Kitty as a Picture readers can enter the discount code KITTY at checkout to receive 15% off all goods that aren't already on sale - even the new Winter fashion collections when they arrive! Visit the Bambina online store here.

Many thanks to Bambina for allowing Kitty as a Picture Kids' Design Blog permission to publish these images.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Found your blog searching for the Autumn/Winter Albetta collection. I've actually had a sneak preview of the clothes as my daughter was one of the models for the clothes here in Vietnam. The collection is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure you're going to love it. It's inspired by super heroes with some really funky designs and gorgeous fabrics. If you get the catalogue, my daughter is smiling away on the front cover with one of her little friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, yes I have seen the collection - it is fabulous! I have the lifestyle shots here - which outfit is your daughter wearing? Here is a link to the NZ agent - they are just loading a preview now: http://www.mollyjay.co.nz/shop/Autumn+Winter+2012+Preview/Albetta.html
    Brenda, Kitty as a Picture

    ReplyDelete