Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Acorn Hats, Dwell Studio, Tiddlywinks, Uber French, and more

My last post was quite serious and text heavy (and I should be doing my real job right now), so I am going to keep this one light and visual. These are some things that have been grabbing me lately and begging me to buy them:

Acorn Hats Autumn Winter 2011
You can find them at Kid Republic
Images courtesy of OzKidz Agency

Dwell Studio Quilt/Play Blanket Zinnia Rose, at Design Child

Dwell Studio Quilt /Play Blanket Skyline, at Design Child

Tiddlywinks (both toys are called Oink), at Gorgeous Porgeous

Tiddlywinks (Stella and Piper), at Gorgeous Porgeous

Tiddlywinks (Taylor), at Gorgeous Porgeous

Contemori Toys, at Gorgeous Porgeous

Uber French (1 of a set of 3 suitcases) at Design Child

 Uber French Set of 3 Suitcases at Design Child

 Matryoshka dolls by Tereza, Visit her blog Tarino Bambino or Facebook

Maybe if I go and do my real job, I might have some money to buy some of these divine things!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the other stuff in this blog post! I'm so happy to be a part of it too :)

    ReplyDelete