Friday, December 17, 2010

Orange you Lucky to have Helen Dardik for Inspiration!


Even when writing her name, Helen Dardik turns it into a work of art! I first discovered Helen Dardik a year or more ago on the wonderful Print and Pattern blog, and have been constantly inspired by her ever since. A good strong cup of coffee and a daily dose of Orange You Lucky by Helen Dardik and I'm ready to go for the day. Very uplifting!
She is an absolute master of colour, character, and organic forms. Her style is instantly recognisable, but always fresh and original. Many readers will be familiar with her work and surely will enjoy seeing more, and for those who haven't yet discovered Dardik, be awed!















Ok, I know I'm getting carried away. Last one...


It's like a drug: addictive, but I've got to stop now. Go to her blog Orange you Lucky for more!

These images are the copyright of Helen Dardik and were published with her permission. Thank you Helen!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! Fantastic! I just ALWAYS find her work SO inspiring! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete