Saturday, December 11, 2010

I want I want I want Pop & Lolli Wall Stickers!

It's a great feeling when you stumble across something that ticks all the boxes for you. I couldn't leave an image unclicked on the Pop & Lolli website, so I'm going to go to town with images for you in this post. They are super-cute and totally original. I want my whole house filled with them!







How is this for a height chart; brilliant!


And if that isn't awesome enough, with every set of Pop & Lolli design decals purchased, (it's) chic 2 change will provide educational materials and resources to positively influence a child in need. Read more about Pop & Lolli's charity involvement.

Thanks to Mia at Pop and Lolli for allowing me to show these images.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the Pop & Lolli love! We always appreciate all the good gossip we can get. Love your blog! Happy Holidays! Please continue to help us spread the word - become a fan on Facebook and stay up to date with current news and specials! So, get your Pop & Lolli groove on the wall this Holiday season and help us be chic 2 change! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, these are gorgeous, thank you for sharing, with Id found these when my little men were smaller, they would have loved them.

    Susie
    ijustlovethatfabric.com.au

    ReplyDelete